THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brandan Steele/Ft Laud Fri Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Kind and gentle

I do agree. Brandan is definitely a gentleman. He cares about how people feel and takes his time no matter what. He never rushes and is one of the kindest souls I've ever met.

Gcursor

Well my Guy Brandan definitely showed someone a Great Time for 3 days in Key West after reading Todays "Steamy" Review!

Like I always said when in Ft Lauderdale and looking for a Hunky Blond/Blue Eyed Guy ...look no further than Brandan! ;)

Guest countryboywny
Would love to meet him...Don't see that he travels much...or just doesn't post his travels here. Wish he would make a hop up to DC for a few days. I am sure we could all keep him very busy.

Poolboy,

I'm not sure, but I think if you want to see Brandan, you'll have to bring him to you. I've never seen him post travel dates and I'd guess that he's busy enough with regulars and guys that bring him in that he doesn't need/want to travel without confirmed appointments. As I said, this is just my own conjecture.. but believe me, he's more than worth the price of a plane ticket from FLL!!!

You're right Brooklyn. Brandan is someone you have to book ahead of time. He has a career that takes up a lot of his time. Luckiy, he's on vacation, so it's been pretty easy to get him on short notice. And we know, there's always a great time to be had with him.

Guest loboguy

The gods have never made a better young man than this. Make the effort to fit his schedule. You will be forever grateful.

Truth, Brandan definitely is a top. It's been discussed here for years. As a client I asked him the first 5 or 6 times we got together to consider it. He finally said, stop asking it's not going to happen. I will tell you, he is one hot time behind closed doors. CF

Archived