THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

How I was ripped off

Jakeoconner79
This topic is 4815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The second time I ever hired for a massage appointment, after the massage and using the bathroom to clean up afterwards, I came back out of the bathroom to find the guy rummaging through my briefcase. I confronted him, got some LAME excuse about confusing it with his backpack. I'm not a sex god by any means, but a beefy guy. He quickly busied himself then tried to quote a price higher than we agreed. I handed him the $$ as discussed and he starts yelling and hits the door. I pick up the hotel phone to call the front desk and he calls me some delightful names then leaves. Learned a lesson to always keep my stuff out of site!

Yeah I have rules regarding those things. I never let the massage client out of sight of their money. If a client showers they have too take their clothes with them. i never leave myself alone in the room with their money. i had a client once get home couldn't find his wallet. I pointed out to him that he never opened a wallet too pay me and that he pulled folded money out of his pocket... He went out checked his car and he had left his wallet in his car.. To protect myself from any type of accusations i have the rule too never be alone with the money.

Over several years of hiring, I recall being ripped off only twice. Once by a guy who I’d given the money to when he arrived. He went out to his car to get something….and of course, proceeded to drive away. I really should have seen it coming. A couple of weeks later I set him up to go to an appointment about a hundred miles away. He needed to hurry because I’d told him I only had a limited window of time for the appointment. Not only did he make a 200 mile round trip to nowhere, he was also rewarded with a speeding ticket. Sometimes karma just needs a

Questions-- #1. How did you find out about the ticket?

2. Did you ever let him know you were the one to send him on a wild goose hunt?

Rex

Questions-- #1. How did you find out about the ticket?

2. Did you ever let him know you were the one to send him on a wild goose hunt?

Rex

He told me (via IM) that he'd gotten a ticket. This was back in the AOL days. After he scammed me, I created a screen name with a profile that I knew he couldn't resist. So, he actually made the initial contact with me to set up the second "appointment". He never knew I'd done it or even that it was a setup. He thought he'd just gotten lost.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7kR2AntcJ-A/TcwVqu_vmOI/AAAAAAAAAkE/VmTrtyaNYL8/s1600/photo5.jpg

Say what you will, but Noah looks really attractive in that picture!! Of course it doesn't make up for him ripping clients off--but WOW is he cute.

Gman

Archived