THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 On Marcos Rios

twinkielover
This topic is 4802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By an acquaintance of mine who has retained him, he comes to the "business" out of necessity, and, he is "reticent" but courteous, if you will, in his manner in his intial contact with a client. Being that he is inexperienced, he is cautious, and, he cannot be "hurried"; nonetheless, once he "warms" to a client, that is, when he becomes comfortable in the situation, he proves a very affectionate and accomodating playmate between the sheets. Too, he is, as by his advertisement, well educated in the fine arts, and, he presents very nicely in public.

Well, he's a little ( hmm considering the tallywacker shot 'little' may not be an appropriate word to use for him) too Twinkie for me-- normally if I like someone more on the twink side-- they still need to be muscular-- think Tory Mason from LA or Will West from from Las Vegas. But I'm not blind-- he is a nice looking guy and I guess probably well enough endowed (LoL)-- so I can definitely see how he would be attractive to those who like his age and body type.

Gman

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys!

I was wondering if any of had any experince with Marcos Rios from Miami? His link is:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=198202&iid=81770&scid=59004138&sp=6&pos=119&locid=191

I would love to hear any opinions you may have! Thanks!!

On another site someone pointed out that the person placing the ad is mostly likely a fake.

The pictures of are of "European" model not a "Cuban" model from this site:

http://hmboys.com/p_setinfo.php?id=127

Notice the sample pictures are the ones used in the ad.

Archived