THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rear Views (8/4)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmmm, lets start here with #3 butt in a cage, move on to #4 for his "bubble" and #7 for his gracefully arched bootylicious back and piercing eyes, and then finish off with #24 (that ass and low hangers are just begging for my tongue). Oops, I need a Kleenex !

Some of these rear views are pretty impressive. I am sure the rest of the package is equally fine! Thanks for a great post, Lee.

#1 What a hot ass! #2 I'd take him now! #4 YUM! YUM! YUM! #6 "Offer up that hot mound!! #7 DITTO! #8 DITTO! #9 "Oh, yeah, baby! You're mouthwatering!!!" #14 ditto #15 DITTO!

#17 We could have some hot, tasty, sweaty action together! #20 He looks smoldering! #21 He passes the test with high marks! #22 DITTO! #24 DITTO! #25 "Save some for me!" #26 I like! I like! I like!!! :) :) :)

Hot Buns in abundance today! For me it is a lucky 7 day;

# 17 representing the hairier posterior for the fans of butch hairy types. (What's that belt for?)

# 27 for the devotees of the smooth, muscular type ( Now I know why I still love popsicles )

Bill

:) :) :) :) When I clicked on this thread and perused these "rear views," I thought they were new for 8/12, but after I began

to read the various posts and came to mine, I had to smile! Now I am looking upward, and the date is there. Excuse me, but a double

and triple take of all of these hot "globes" and "holes" do not matter! I enjoyed and wished all over again!!!!

Archived