THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt For You (8/4)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The second guy from the left...

However... this photo demonstrates a disturbing fashion trend. Observe the tan lines... Why in God's creation would a hot guy want to wear a pair of "shorts" that would cover half of his legs... and I would assume that they would be baggy shorts to boot.

I know that I am not alone in this... and I have even heard more than one woman complain about it as well. At times leaving some to the imagination is good... but heck I wanna see as much flesh as possible... Plus, a healthy set of thighs is not a bad thing to lust after.

Somehow I partially blame the NBA for this trend...

Give me shorty shorts... or better a traditional Speedo (and even some of their newer product line covers way too much!) any day!

Definately #1 for me. Although I do agree with Whipped about the weird tan line. Nevertheless, his butt is the most "bouyant" with great ass-clevage, nice V-shape and hot legs. Those are always things on my Menu of must haves.... And I like the way he has "open hand" on the other guys back. VERY nuturing......

Archived