THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Today's (Wdnesday) Cover Boy - Adrian Hart

Poolboy21409
This topic is 4820 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Decatur Guy I couldn't agree more. He certainly doesn't have the type of body that normally appeals to me. I prefer the very cut up gymnast/bodybuilder look. He is build more like a beefy, in shape, football player YET in his case I find his body hot, Hot, HOT. At some point in the VERY near future I simply MUST make a trip to Florida.

P.S. I just wish he would post some frontal nude shots on his web site. I know he is a bottom but I would still to see the whole package.

Guest countryboywny

I've been lusting after him for a couple of years.. can never seem to get my travel time to the sunny south!

Guest Adrian Hart

Thank you so much guys.. i appreciate the compliments more than you know and have been working really hard to get where I want to be physically. As for the frontal nudes who knows... but if I put everything out there what would you have to look forward to? LOL...All the best- Adrian

http://www.adrianhart.webs.com

Archived