THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (8/3)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Definitely!

Plus, shorter usually means more nimble and being nimble usually makes things much more interesting!

Oh, please. First, the term is vertically challenged, not short. And trust me, i'm vertically challenged and about as nimble as a 3 legged elephant who has been hit with a tranquiler gun. Lol

Oh, please. First, the term is vertically challenged, not short. And trust me, i'm vertically challenged and about as nimble as a 3 legged elephant who has been hit with a tranquiler gun. Lol

You may be vertically challenged, but you're certainly not HORIZONTALLY challenged, and you have to be nimble to get into all those positions,

Bill (not using the K. anymore)

I think the middle one is the crowd pleaser. I always like being in the middle also!!

I knew we had something in common. Being the middle man is like "having your cake and eating it too" However, I always want to make sure it's RIGHT---right guys, right time, right place. Now i just want to make sure it's RIGHT NOW!

Bill

I always love a guy I can pick up and put in my Pocket. I think the current, politically correct term is "Pocket Gay"

Ahem. No the politically correct term is NOT Pocket Gay. Personally, as someone of limited stature (vertically challenged), I actually find that one pretty offensive. Mind you, I'd have fun in someone's pocket (as long it wasn't a shirt pocket, but even there ...). The politically correct term for those of us who are similarly heighted is "HOT AS HELL".

:)

Ahem. No the politically correct term is NOT Pocket Gay. Personally, as someone of limited stature (vertically challenged), I actually find that one pretty offensive. Mind you, I'd have fun in someone's pocket (as long it wasn't a shirt pocket, but even there ...). The politically correct term for those of us who are similarly heighted is "HOT AS HELL".

:)

OK Lee, ill bend on that one, and admit, YES the lower to the ground, the hotter. but I do have a front jeans pocket you can hop into ! ;-O

Archived