THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

So Far so Good!

MichiganMan
This topic is 4819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn, he's a hottie.... does he live in Pittsburgh? We need to get him to DC. Looking forward to hearing how your appointment with him goes.

Methinks what he likes most about older clients is their propensity for fatter wallets--but I could be wrong. He's definitely cute--I wonder if he bottoms.

Gman

I suspect that he is worth saving up for in order to engage... but he would have to be versatile for me. I hope someone takes it for the team and writes a review. He is someone who has definitely been blessed, and seems to know what he is doing based on the video.

I suspect that he is worth saving up for in order to engage... but he would have to be versatile for me. I hope someone takes it for the team and writes a review. He is someone who has definitely been blessed, and seems to know what he is doing based on the video.

To heck with Versatility BOTTOM BOTTOM BOTTOM!!!!!!!!

Gman:cool:

Archived