THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy(s) for You? (7/30)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Given that there are 12 guys in the pics, I guess we'll relax the rules a bit. Pick 2 or 3 if you'd like

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lbqzxyR8Iw1qzgue4o1_r1_500.jpg

...ALL of them! Although I am being somewhat facetious, I'd enjoy being with Mr. Francoise Sagan, the cutie in the red sneakers and the guy who's

directly behind him with the tat on his right shoulder and partially on his arm!!!!! I've had the hots for Francoise for a very long time!!!!

Lee,

This one's impossible to choose from. You're such a wicked tease. I came up with a solution, though. There are 12 guys, so I'll have one each month. I'll start with Arpad and then move on to Francois. Future monthly choices to follow.

Bill K.

Boink - thank you. That guy's name has been driving me buggy for a day or two. Yes, of course that is Cotton Ford.

But Bosguy, unfortunately, i'm not running a hunk of the month club for sluts. Not a bad idea, though.

Why, it's a great idea. If you calculate 12 different guys hiring 12 different guys. That means there would be at least 144 happy hirers. Plus, just think, you could be more of a MADAM than you already are. My math's probably wrong but I had other things on my mind.

Bill K.

Archived