THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYCr's, who will jump on the grenade? (Fernando)

glutes
This topic is 4809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Glutes.... you have great taste. I find it hard to believe that none of our NYC posters have tried either one of them. If I were in NYC, I would definitely check them both out. If they are still there when I get to NYC this fall, I will certainly have time for some massages.

I agree with the last two posters. Neither guy does anything for me - I think I'd be in it for the therapeutic aspects rather than anything else in both instances, and whenever I've had a therapeutic massage, it's seemed like a waste of money to me. At least so far in my life journey. . .

You are right... it is a "to each his own" in many, many things... I do happen to love massage, and when done right it leaves me relaxed, relieves sore muscles, and ultimately energized for several days thereafter. Massage is inherently sensual if done properly as it is stimulating to both the skin and muscles. If there is an erotic element to a particular massage, that is "frosting on the cake" so to speak, but not necessary, and sometimes not even desired. I find that I like masseurs of all types, sizes, ages, etc. although I generally prefer guys in their 30s and 40s, as it takes some time to become good at massage. But, sometimes I like to have a change of pace... hence my comments here.

We are certainly full of metaphors in this chat room, aren't we? Jumping on the grenade, biting the bullet, taking one for the team, stepping up to the plate. I definitely prefer the latter! (If I jumped on a grenade for you, I'd have to know you better.)

Seriously, last week's issue of The New Yorker (Aug 8) has a fascinating account of the Navy Seals' capture and killing of Bin Laden. When three Seals broke into his room, he was accompanied by two of his wives. The Seals thought that one of the wives might have had a suicide bomb under her garment, so one of the Seals rushed her, got her in a bear hug, and moved her away from the other two Seals, so if the bomb went off, he would take the blast and spare the lives of the other two Seals. THAT'S HEROISM!!

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15450/

OK, I took one for the team. Link to Sebastian is above. We're not supposed to give reviews here, so in a short sentence: he knows the words, but not the tune. A rub, not a massage. Almost like being rubbed by a machine; I think he's just shy, but it isn't my job to cultivate his inner self and personality. Nice kid, about 20. Picture is accurate.

He's from Kiev in Ukraine, been here since June, going back to university, where he studies "electronic engineering." Says, "My dream is to study in New York. Industrial design." Says he loves New York. Obviously hasn't been doing this long, and someone told him what to do, but he needs to put a little emotion in it, and maybe smile once? For $160 I can do a lot better, and have done so.

Thanks, Beethoven... maybe you can do some teaching in place of paying for future massages !!! I once had a young man propose just that. He didn't want to enroll in a massage course or get certified, but wanted feedback on what he was doing, how he was doing, etc. and said he would give some free massages in exchange for comments, suggestions, etc. I took him up on the offer for 4 more sessions and we both got what was needed !!!!

Obviously hasn't been doing this long, and someone told him what to do, but he needs to put a little emotion in it, and maybe smile once? For $160 I can do a lot better, and have done so.

That was my one experience with a member of the "Murray Hill Gang", as glutes christened them. The guy I saw couldn't have been less happy about what he was doing. Now, I admit I'm ugly, but I don't think I'm THAT ugly. He just went through the motions, I couldn't make him smile or laugh, he answered my questions with a word or a grunt, he got edgy if I looked at him, and I even tried surprising him with my knowledge of Russian history and geography, as well as some Russian language skill. Even that barely got a rise out of him. I left thinking that he did not want to do this but was forced to, whether by circumstance or by some nefarious influence. Out of fear that these young men are being forced into it, I decided never to go back to anyone who seemed associated with this operation, no matter how appealing their pics.

I left thinking that he did not want to do this but was forced to, whether by circumstance or by some nefarious influence. Out of fear that these young men are being forced into it, I decided never to go back to anyone who seemed associated with this operation, no matter how appealing their pics.

I read this a got the creeps, you are right on target jackcali.

The 'Golden Hands Salon' has now been christened Golden Hands Gang, same thing is going on here in SF...

Archived