THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 jason/jay islander NYC

EVdude
This topic is 4822 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Jay a couple of months ago. I tried to write a review on MasseurFinder, but, as elsewhere mentioned on this site (I forget where), the site only publishes positive reviews unless you're a paid subscriber. When I looked for a negative review on anyone I realized that must be true. So here's the story on Jason:

1. Pics are definitely not his. Jason is much smaller. Guy in the pics looks nicely muscular, but Jason is very small and thin--petite, actually. He's kind of cute, but a very different type from what the photos suggest, and definitely on the feminine side.

2. Massage skills are mediocre. Could be worse, but definitely not a trained masseur. I was hoping for help with knots in my back and shoulders, but I soon realized that wasn't going to happen.

3. No other skills beside massage worth mentioning either, and he seemed in a hurry to finish. All in all a very disappointing experience.

I'll be happy to answer any questions. Probably should write a review, but have been too busy.

Jason, masseur formerly in Chicago

...All in all a very disappointing experience...
Saved by the gods, I guess. I can't count the number of times I came close to picking up the phone and calling him based on his ad and pictures. Thanks for the information. You really should write that review!

That Pic of him nude is defiantly not his. Ive seen it b4 somewhere else. also MasseurFinder allows advertisers to delete or pick 1 review too be deleted every 90 days. Ive noticed a growing number of guys calling themselves CMT in ads. You are not a CMT unless you went to massage school and graduated from a certified program normally consisting of 500hrs to as many as 1200 depending on the state requirements. Anyone else is classified as a body worker

Betcha the pics aren't his...

Why do you say that?

Mr. Orbital Sander, I have been around here long enough. And proven correct on my hunch:

1. Pics are definitely not his. Jason is much smaller. Guy in the pics looks nicely muscular, but Jason is very small and thin--petite, actually. He's kind of cute, but a very different type from what the photos suggest, and definitely on the feminine side.

Betcha the pics aren't his...

Mr. Orbital Sander, I have been around here long enough. And proven correct on my hunch:

Look I am not challenging you at all...I am interested in what you saw that made you realize they were not his photos. I could not really tell myself. There must have been particular things that led to your conclusion aside from a hunch?

I certainly know that guys out there steal pictures, but sometimes it is harder to tell that, especially if the photos they steal seem somewhat consistent. Upon further examination of the photos, the only thing that I can tell is different in each photo is possibly his belly button.

It is great that someone else had met with this guy and was able to verify that the information was not correct. I am sorry that he was deceived and unimpressed with the service.

Thanks, newatthis. Your caption indicating that he was formerly in Chicago rang a bell, so I looked back at my records and I saw him (or someone with the same phone number) in Chicago three years ago. He doesn't look like the pics in his ad (he also has an ad on Rentboy). Three years ago, he was using different pics, but he didn't look like those either, and no way was he a CMT as he claimed. Definitely stay away from this scammer.

Look I am not challenging you at all...I am interested in what you saw that made you realize they were not his photos. I could not really tell myself. There must have been particular things that led to your conclusion aside from a hunch?

I certainly know that guys out there steal pictures, but sometimes it is harder to tell that, especially if the photos they steal seem somewhat consistent. Upon further examination of the photos, the only thing that I can tell is different in each photo is possibly his belly button.

It is great that someone else had met with this guy and was able to verify that the information was not correct. I am sorry that he was deceived and unimpressed with the service.

Nope, I went totally on 'gut' Mr. Sander.

That hansome a face, for $160/hour, in NYC???

I have been around here too long, that's why The Captain calls me 'Gloats'...

Archived