THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Captain America

uwsman2
This topic is 4814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is that really Chris Evans so buffed up, or is it mainly CGI? I was always impressed with his body in prior flicks, but this is beyond any expectation - wow! On the other hand, having buffed up so much, it's sad that there's so little skin on display in the flick. Lots of bang-bang, explosions and other special effects, though...

It is what it is

The beginning when he starts out skinny is done a lot with CGI but the part of the movie where you see him all beefed-up is pretty much all him. I remember reading once how Christian Bale once lost 63 lbs. for THE MACHINIST then bulked up after that filming putting on 100 lbs. in 6 months for the first BATMAN movie. It is what they get paid to do after all.

Gcursor

Is that really Chris Evans so buffed up, or is it mainly CGI? I was always impressed with his body in prior flicks, but this is beyond any expectation - wow! On the other hand, having buffed up so much, it's sad that there's so little skin on display in the flick. Lots of bang-bang, explosions and other special effects, though...

Guest Spanky

I recall reading someplace that for his skinny scenes, they superimposed his adult head on pictures and video of him as a teen, when he was much less muscular. I sure wish someone could do that for me.

The old me

You know Spanky...when you said this, I was thinking "Nah..this can't be done!" But then I tried pasting my head pic on what I looked like when I was younger...and here's what I got! Isn't technology AMAZING?!?!

http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/52bddda3c18c80e641293f312bc90b9581b9107cc924c24777767b90d00aadc26g.jpg

I recall reading someplace that for his skinny scenes, they superimposed his adult head on pictures and video of him as a teen, when he was much less muscular. I sure wish someone could do that for me.

Archived