THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tree house reviewing clients

Ajac
This topic is 4831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A recent Backpage listing makes the following statement:

ATTENSION!!! Masseurs, Masseuses', La Boys & Clients at the TREEHOUSE 818-797-9375 - 18 report ad

posted: July 18, 2011, 12:31 PM

Note;We will now rate clients & send this rating to all men & women body workers in the Valley.

A five star rating is given to clients who;

1. Show up on time or cancels at least 1 hr b4 appt.

2. Tips depending on quality of service

3. Takes shower here or at home b4 appointment

4. Asks for mutual touch

Client no no's

!. Endless emails

2. Calling blocked or after midnite

3. Late or No show (flakes)

4. Expecting more than advertised

I went to them for the first time last week,

Not sure what to make of the listing.

Does this mean our phone info will be spread to all they feel they want to spread it to. Is this why blocked calls are not allowed so often these days. Now I personally am not worried about a bad review I am always respectful, clean, tip and though I was late When I called to say I was going to be a bit late they seemed OK with it. So if I were to give a lukewarm review here. (not saying that is my opinion) does that mean I get trashed to "all men & women body workers in the Valley"?

A recent Backpage listing makes the following statement:

ATTENSION!!! Masseurs, Masseuses', La Boys & Clients at the TREEHOUSE 818-797-9375 - 18 report ad

posted: July 18, 2011, 12:31 PM

Note;We will now rate clients & send this rating to all men & women body workers in the Valley.

A five star rating is given to clients who;

1. Show up on time or cancels at least 1 hr b4 appt.

2. Tips depending on quality of service

3. Takes shower here or at home b4 appointment

4. Asks for mutual touch

Client no no's

!. Endless emails

2. Calling blocked or after midnite

3. Late or No show (flakes)

4. Expecting more than advertised

I went to them for the first time last week,

Not sure what to make of the listing.

Does this mean our phone info will be spread to all they feel they want to spread it to. Is this why blocked calls are not allowed so often these days. Now I personally am not worried about a bad review I am always respectful, clean, tip and though I was late When I called to say I was going to be a bit late they seemed OK with it. So if I were to give a lukewarm review here. (not saying that is my opinion) does that mean I get trashed to "all men & women body workers in the Valley"?

What's the point? If I were going to be reviewed or assessed as a client, those masseurs would NEVER get my business. But if I were to consent, of course, I'd get the ***** rating! I have always adherred to the critera that's stipulated in the initial post (the FIVE STAR rating critera) based on the ad and who I am as an individual!!!

Archived