THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alot of guys are asking me if i have moved?

Michael Wayne
This topic is 4836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, the rumors are TRUE! While I am keeping a place in New Orleans and will visit there on tour often I have recently gotten a house in SOUTH FLORIDA and I am so excited about it. FLorida is my home and it is good to be back FULL TIME. New Orleans was SO GOOD to me for business but all my family and alot of my friends are here. I am available to HOST in Southwest Florida (Ft.Myers/Cape Coral) and can travel from Naples to Tampa. Orlando is now possible and, of course, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches. My # is the same @ 504-756-9443 as are my ads @ http://www.rentboy.com/mikey9nola1 . I look forward to meeting those of you who live down here or those of you who visit here for fun or for business. Mikey.....p.s. I will also still be in ATLANTA one week a month as well and my fly-in overnights and weekends can now be booked from several different airports (cheaper and more convienient)

May your relocation go well, Mikey. It may mess up my plans though. I have a possibility of a job interview in the Big Easy in Septmeber. Since it's a job interview, there is not really anyway for me to plan ahead to schedule a time to meet.

Rex

Archived