THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Return of Anthony DiCarli, or....?

bcohen7719
This topic is 4838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

I am pretty sure we have discussed this young man before. In any event, while sizzling hot, his pricing is a deal breaker for me.

Spanker

Guys:

This guy is back on Rentboy, after (I think) about

two months of regular plus banner advertising. He has no published reviews.

Is that unusual?

BC

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=275596&scid=57956649&sp=1&pos=10&locid=1569&iid=133686

You know-- he's expensive. He has fuzzy pictures. He doesn't say whether he is gay, bi, or straight. He also doesn't state whether he is versatile, top, or bottom. And he doesn't list what he's into. These individually and together throw up a lot of red flags for me. I understand your interest, because even with the fuzzy pictures, if they are actually him-- he is very handsome and has a nice physique . He may be totally on the up and up. But even if he is on the up and up, his fees either indicate a degree of arrogance or ignorance regarding average fees. So I'm not really surprised none of us on the Forum seem to know anything about him.

G

Archived