THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Tim in Seattle

goblue
This topic is 4842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone on here ever been with Tim in Seattle?

He looks cute, and would love to hear some reviews of the studs on here ;-)

Here are the link to his ad on M4RN.

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=152458&Login=TimInSeattle

Thanks boys

I've thought about it--unfortunately I prefer a bit of muscle--so I haven't taken the plunge as it were.

Gman

I hired him a couple years ago as a last resort. When he showed up to my hotel I was pretty sure he was high on meth so I gave him some money to go away. Not too long ago he was blatantly offering bareback service and PnP. If that's you're thing he may be a good match. He has a lot of reviews on M4RN but I'm pretty sure they're all self written because none of them describe the person who showed up at my door.

I hired him a couple years ago as a last resort. When he showed up to my hotel I was pretty sure he was high on meth so I gave him some money to go away. Not too long ago he was blatantly offering bareback service and PnP. If that's you're thing he may be a good match. He has a lot of reviews on M4RN but I'm pretty sure they're all self written because none of them describe the person who showed up at my door.

So what RossTheBoss is really saying, 'only hire BN'...

Archived