THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ZMANJAY -- New Florida Stud

humboldt
This topic is 4839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

I know what I would like to do with that beautiful bubble butt :). Were your e mails through the Rentboy web site?

Spanker

DTB -- it'd be great if you took one for the team. But there does seem something a bit off. It is probably because he is new, but the rates seem a bit "odd". $200/hour for "hanging out" -- is there an a la carte menu for more? And if it's $200 for hour, only $500 for an overnight seems a bit of a mismatch, at least to me.

Guest Spanker01

Lee,

Been thinking about contacting this kid and see what happens. If I do will let you know.

Spanker

Lee,

Been thinking about contacting this kid and see what happens. If I do will let you know.

Spanker

I don't know why, but there is something about his ad that reads more naive than scam to me. I don't know why. But $200/hour for a travel companion only is a bit much, at least to me. I'm not sure you could do much travelling in 1 hour. But I'd love to know if you or DTB actually gets to see this kid. But it strikes me he needs the firm hand of someone to guide him. Wonder if you give him that firm hand, Spanker?

Guest Spanker01

Lee,

Could I ever!! One of my concerns is that this could be a college boy prank, as Tallahassee, is the home of FSU. But I think more then likely he is a student who is financely strugling, and needs the extra cash, along with a firm hand.:)

Spanker

Lee,

Could I ever!! One of my concerns is that this could be a college boy prank, as Tallahassee, is the home of FSU. But I think more then likely he is a student who is financely strugling, and needs the extra cash, along with a firm hand.:)

Spanker

All I know is that There is no 1 better on the forum To provide that firm hand than you, Spanker. Good luck and let us know if it works out.

...Were your e mails through the Rentboy web site?

Spanker

My initial email was through rentboy, yes.

Lee,

...One of my concerns is that this could be a college boy prank, as Tallahassee, is the home of FSU. But I think more then likely he is a student who is financely strugling, and needs the extra cash...

Spanker

I am meeting with him very soon. I have had great exchanges both by email and by phone and would be shocked if he was not the real deal. He comes across as new to it all but honest and friendly and I am really looking forward to meeting him.

Hey Down_to_Business,

Just wondering if you've met up with this stud yet? I'm in the process of planning a business trip to Florida and am considering contacting him. Are you in Florida, or are you planning on having this guy travel?

I really hope it works out for you!!!!

Archived