THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt for You? Which Guy for You? (7/10)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Second from the right on the butts... love that tan all over look, the scruff and the lack of tats.

For the guys, I need the two on the right side... one guys is obviously looking at what his buddy has and the other one has a grin that suggests he knows what he is looking for !

Thanks for a fun post.

Lee, you have complicated my Sunday morning lol! After a long stare at the butts, I choose the extreme right one 'cuz it is nice and round and attached to solid hairy legs. All the guys are hot, but I think the third from the left might be the most fun, cuz of his smile - although the extreme right one looks a little mischievous too. THANKS!

For the Butts #4 extreme right Nice large solid buttocks which would likely tolerate a bit of vigorous fucking and could like pound like a champ, should one be so inclined.

From the front #3 has the most muscular body and would probably go there, would like to wipe the grin off his face and make it a satisfied smile.

I like the guys better from the front; thus I'd take the first and third guy from LEFT to RIGHT!!!!! :)

This morning the view of these butts on my screen give me another view, so if I have to have the guy #1 on the left of the screen whose butt is visible and guy #3 from the right!

Right or left, three of the four I'd take on!!!!

Archived