THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Christopher in Las Vegas

Poolboy21409
This topic is 4853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In today's reviews (7/2) form Friday (7/1) great new pic of Christopher Las Vegas. The if you look at the rentboy link, even more wonderful pictures of this guy. Great quality in the pics that seem to highlight this guy's good qualities. Can't wait for him to make the trek to DC or for me to get back to LV for some great fun...

His best ASSet???

That's a tough call....

He's tall, blonde, with a gorgeous face, perfect teeth... thus, a killer smile... that just lights him up (not unlike AJ Irons)..... and this sexy, sexy giggle when he's really getting it (also, not unlike AJ Irons)....... plus.... an amazingly ripped body, literally sculpted chest, big shoulders and rock hard arms, and this tight waist that transitions to these sinewy thighs... dancer legs... and a picture perfect dancer's ass.... that he knows how to use to.. umm... perfection.

And he's genuinely hung... long, very pretty dick..... that stays hard even during an Arpad pounding...... and hard enough to do justice to Justice.....

And again, like AJ Irons, Chris is so fucking NICE.... so really, really down to earth, easy to deal with.... like he just goes with it all... so unaffected.... by any of this...

Very much looking forward to seeing his best ASSet.... for some private time.... counting the days, actually...

Okie

That's a tough call....

He's tall, blonde, with a gorgeous face, perfect teeth... thus, a killer smile... that just lights him up (not unlike AJ Irons)..... and this sexy, sexy giggle when he's really getting it (also, not unlike AJ Irons)....... plus.... an amazingly ripped body, literally sculpted chest, big shoulders and rock hard arms, and this tight waist that transitions to these sinewy thighs... dancer legs... and a picture perfect dancer's ass.... that he knows how to use to.. umm... perfection.

And he's genuinely hung... long, very pretty dick..... that stays hard even during an Arpad pounding...... and hard enough to do justice to Justice.....

And again, like AJ Irons, Chris is so fucking NICE.... so really, really down to earth, easy to deal with.... like he just goes with it all... so unaffected.... by any of this...

Very much looking forward to seeing his best ASSet.... for some private time.... counting the days, actually...

Okie

Jesus Okie, reading your post made me almost erupt. How about you and I and AJ and Chris plan a four way soon. Works for me.....

Chris was a fine specimen when I met him last year, but the new photos clearly reveal this man is dedicated to perfecting his look, and then to be a nice guy on top of it. Yummmmm!

Okie.....I'm having wild fantasties about the corner suite, and the all-star line-up you are assembling for your next romp in the heartland. Oh to be perched in the easy chair for the 9 PM show......<sigh>

Archived