THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saturday

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks, Rich... great collection... I especially loved the last one of "beachguyoc"... but doubt I would turn any of them away. Thanks for a great way to start the long weekend. Hope you have a fabulous July 4th Holiday Weekend.

Thanks for the hot, sexy photography. Really enjoyed this set.

Now for my "hot pleasures," send me #1 #3 #4 and #8. The party and all of that hot playtime is on!

...would love to devour #10 with my yearning mouth!!!!

#12 Yeaaaaa!!!

#13 I'm on my knees & my tight chunnel invites "this!!!!"

#14 I would not throw him to the curb!!

Thanks, thanks, thanks. I needed this since the week has been relatively "dry!"

But within 10 hours all of this will come to fruition for me: I have a super- super hot date! -:) :) Reality will transpire!!!!!!!

Okay your grace. It's been 20 hours. How was the super hot date? Enquiring minds, you know.

This was one of the hottest sessions that I have had for a while. This guy pulled out all stops when it came to his using his "oral" skills!

He had me laughing raucously and yelling during that "key moment."

I think the young custodian at the hotel must have heard us because about fifteen minutes later when I was waiting to board the elevator,

he stood next to me with his piles of bagged refuse and starred; I pretended not to see him. When we boarded the small elevator together

he continued to look. The guy was cute, but I'd already been immensely satisfied and did not desire anymore "sexual nourishment!!"

If you're interested in who I saw, send me a pvt. I do not mind sharing his name. He's wonderful in completely satisfying his clients' requests!

Archived