THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Blowing the masseur challenges

dfw2sfo
This topic is 4836 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

terms mean different things too different people too. allot of clients think sensual automatically means release. to some masseurs sensual can mean light touch or working the gluts. i even use legs and gluts as a selling point by marketing myself as extra attention to the legs and gluts.. massage m4m and masseur finder both have definitions of therapeutic vrs sensual vrs erotic in the info section. I tend to agree with their definition..

The sensual category in massage terminology has always been this vast catch all and it's annoying as hell. The word sensuality should, IMHO, mean a titillating charged experience but some masseurs take it to mean you get a clinical massage and a hand job at the end. Or they take sensual to mean both parties are nude or...well it just goes on and on. I've never found the categories on websites to be helpful for that reason. The terms are far too open to interpretation.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from asking the masseur up front, I go with instinct. I'll keep my hands away from the guy's legs, unless it is he who positions himself to be touched. Here in SF, there's I guy I've seen from time to time for many years, where we both there's gonna be some oral involved.

Archived