THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411: MacallanATL - any info?

mistrmikey
This topic is 4821 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

thanks guys!

robberbaron: i've spoken to francisco (paco -nashville) several yrs ago. nice nice guy but we never managed to meet up due to my being out of town when he came through. HOT HOT HOT - u are SO right!

buckguy: u r right on, i remember macallan's pic for a LONG time....and no daddys reviews.....the bells are sounding, and thats why i posted here.

Francisco

Email "Francisco" at pacochunk2@yahoo.com and request his portfolio. If you are a connossieur of black "studs", you will not give Macallan a second thought after perusing Francisco's pictures. Francisco's "home base" is Nashville, but, he travels nationally.

Any link to a website with his listing - He didn't respond to my e-mail.

Francisco has a listing on the bigmuscle.com website: his stage name is "The Saint" and is identification number is 113862; his "business" telephone number is 615.579.1731. He has an established client base which spands the continent, and, he travels a great deal. Although I have not retained him in his professional capacity, I have the acquaintance of one or two fellow travellers who have had the pleasure of his attentions, and, he received "stellar" recommendations from them as to his physical appearance and sexual performance. In stature, he is "compact" in his height, 5'8" more or less, comparable to "Jaime Lee" in that aspect.

Well I have just left a message on his answering machine and have also sent off an email to the address above. Now the ball is in his court. I sincerely hope he makes the contact. He has been on my radar screen for the last couple of years and it is definitely time to do something about it.

Well I have just left a message on his answering machine and have also sent off an email to the address above. Now the ball is in his court. I sincerely hope he makes the contact. He has been on my radar screen for the last couple of years and it is definitely time to do something about it.

Please let us know how all this turns out. I've also had my eye on him before.

Archived