THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Prague boys clubs

joethomas
This topic is 4842 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

a snippet of info

I don't know of any clubs BUT I'm very big into doing trips "behind the scenes". I was stunned some time back when I learned that WILLIAM HIGGINS gives "photography workshops". I've never been to one but I thought I would leave that information with you

http://www.williamhiggins.com/content/workshop

Am currently booking a trip to Prague in August.

Can anyone advise recommend any of the clubs in the city?

Be cautious in Prague. Most of the clubs revolve around extracting as much money from you as possible. Most of the boys are gay for pay, so make sure you communicate clearly about what services they are willing to provide. There are many scams, and some of the clubs display photos of guys who have long ago moved on. IMHO avoid Escape Club in particular, they will way over charge for drinks (which you will be required to purchase if you want to see a guy, who may have several limitations as to what they do). Pinocchio has been raided and changed hands / management so may times that I would recommend steering away from it all together.

Mluvite dobre Cesky?

Archived