THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wed Cover Guy - Brad Hampton/NYC

ross06
This topic is 4862 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I would tread carefully here if hiring...Anywhere form 14-18 is my guess...

Well one thing I know about Daddy is that he is meticulous when checking info/about this. I would not be the least bit surprised if Brad has produced a birth certificate or some sort of other solid proof of his age. He's about a decade and a half too young for me (damn, I think my son IS older than him) but I really wouldn't worry about the age. However being the first to hire him before he was no doubt vetted by Daddy would have given me great pause.

Justin Bieber Looks Like !

Hey don't pick on the Kid! I'm thinking he just wants to "Cash In" on the "Justin Bieber" thing he has going on!

There's plenty of Young Studs who turn 18 but definitely don't look it! Would I do him for $300 Hell No BUT there are those that will!

With all the "Twink" Delegates in NYC Hopefully "The Kid" will get a Second Review Shortly? He's on L.I. So maybe a DADDY wants to treat him to a Ferry Ride to F.I. ?

Archived