THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

wrestling and kissing

nycfan2003
This topic is 4866 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Newbie here. I really enjoy following your responses.

I'm looking for someone who really knows how to wrestle (that's how I like to get dominated), and who is a passionate kisser.

I know it's a small niche, but I thought I would ask. I travel from Boston to DC, San Francisco, Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois.

Thanks, guys. You go great work.

Hey NYCFan2003,

Welcome to the Forum. Your question is exactly what the Forum addresses really well in most cases.

There are two obvious answers, both within the Boston area.

The first, whom I recommend very highly, is Daniel Mannix, who has been reviewed a number of times on this website (I was an early reviewer). He is really into wrestling, can be dominant and can teach you some moves, is 110% responsible and respectful of limits but can push them if you like. He is also well-built and very handsome (see the picture on the reviews, it is accurate).

The second, whom I have never met but have read generally good things about, is Tristan Baldwin, who was (is?) a video wrestling star for BG East and other wrestling companies. His comments on the Forum have generated controversy, but so far he has been well-reviewed. His ad is below:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=176868&scid=56622397&sp=3&pos=51&locid=1503&iid=68629

Just my two cents. . . .

I'm somehow thinking Jon Ramsey based in Boston for this one. I have never been with him, but have certainly lusted after him for many years. He has a reputation for being a great lover and great kisser... and the body is perfection... and Oh Yes! He was pro-wrestler Wade Cutler in another life... so as I said I'm thinking Jon for this one! I am just not sure how dominant a personality he would have... so I would ask.

Archived