THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Teddy: Washington DC hunk

Guest thedolphinsofaugust
This topic is 4870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys,

While I have no direct knowledge and wouldn't mind being proved wrong-- the type of 'too good to be true' pictures, the 'being new in town', advertising for massage, and the ad copy all remind me of fake ads that have been posted on Rentboy in the last several months. I mean come on-- a guy who looks like that with professional type pictures that no one has heard of before. I will be glad to eat crow if I am wrong, but I bet I'm not.

Rex

Whose c-ck:rolleyes:-- I mean crow would I prefer to be eating-- currently it's a 3-way tie between Tyger, Justin Taylor, and Raul Manzo.

Rex

Great taste in men!!! These guys are among the best. You probably should spend time with them on an individual basis, but multiples certainly is tempting.

Bill K.

Great taste in men!!! These guys are among the best. You probably should spend time with them on an individual basis, but multiples certainly is tempting.

Bill K.

Oh Bosguy-- you are making me blush-- when I said 3-way tie-- I just meant I was having trouble deciding between them. I'm nowhere near as adventurous as Okie. On the other hand-- now you've put the thought in my head-- darn you. Oh, and while I am sure most of the Forum Members know Tyger's and Raul's-- hmm should I say great endowments, I don't know how familiar the Forum here is familiar with Justin. Let me assure you-- while he is on the lean side-- he is incredibly endowed-- great kisser-- and equally versed at being verse-atile:o And f-cks like the Energizer Bunny no matter what position he's in!!

Rex

Archived