THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where do the Montreal Sensual Massage guys advertise?

Guest billyboyb
This topic is 4867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest billyboyb

I'm in Montreal, and want an amazing massage. There's only 1 guy advertising on massagem4m for Montreal, and as for Masseurfinder, none of the guys I've seen there are appealing to me at all.

I picked up a bunch of free magazines in the gay area of Montreal last night, and there wasn't a whole lot of appealing ads in the eros massage section either.

I can't believe that in a city like Montreal, there aren't a whole lot of great and hot massage guys. I just can't seem to figure out where to locate their ads...

Ideally, I'd like someone who knows what they're doing. Is very attractive and fit, and not against being touched back during the release portion of the massage. And someone who actually cares about his clients and doesn't rush through the appointment. I'm at the point in the states that I'm no longer hiring anyone who advertises "erotic", because they never know what they're doing, and they half ass the massage portion. The last one never even bothered to massage my feet and head!!

I'm hoping there's a "real deal" guy here in Montreal while I'm visiting!

Thanks!!

Archived