THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Ralph Woods A.K.A. Philippe in Montreal

Guest billyboyb
This topic is 4867 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest billyboyb

I'm visiting Montreal and want an amazing massage experience that is both therapeutic and has a great ending.

There is a masseur on massagem4m.com named "Philippe" that is using pictures of Ralph Woods. I've heard that Ralph is from Montreal, so it's quite possible this is the actual guy and not just someone using the pictures. Here's the link: http://www.massagem4m.com/non-us/canada/montreal/15322/

Does anyone have any experience? Is this for real? Is this Ralph Woods using another name? And if so, is he any good?

He's literally the ONLY one who advertises for Montreal on m4m, and frankly, after looking at the ads of the guys on masseurfinder for Montreal, they'd have to pay ME to let me touch them. They all look pretty unappealing. But I think Ralph Woods is hot, so I'd be very interesting to trying it out.

Thanks!!

Archived