THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You? (June 10)

justaguy
This topic is 4858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Greg Plitt. Google him once, and we'll never hear from you again! :p

Trust me jerry. I have no need to use "the google" to Greg Plitt. I have looked at that magnificent body of his for many years. It was a good year when he was on Jackie Warner's Show on Bravo for a season. To me he is, and has been for quite a few years, the top fitness model in the world. It is sheer perfection. The guy in the middle does bear a resemblance to Greg but I don't think it is him.

I guess there will be a fight, unless my fellow posters are willing to share.... I too want the guy smack dab in the middle (sorry Lee) and also the guy in back with the necklace (sorry ncc701d).... but then again, I could probably go for anyone in the group... make it a party!

Guest Rich.
Mr Greg Plitt is also a vey Butch Carpenter No Pretty Face and Bod only! Gorgeous Eyes that really show in his Old now SOLOFLEX Commercial!

Brooks, confess now that you were rat-arsed when you posted, you didn't mean Greg Plitt, actually you

... ! :p

Richard

Guest Rich.
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmiex8CpRd1qfq98no1_400.jpg

JAG, I know this isn't a Caption, BUT... the guy front row, far right... did he forget the lube? :rolleyes:

Richard

Archived