THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Twist In Miami

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 4824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am in Miami this week and was at Twist on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Both times for 2-3 hours. Tuesday was surprisingly busy with the regular cast of gogo boy characters. Not too much new talent. I spent time with my Uruguayan favourite (Diego) in the club. Oh when I arrived at Twist around 11:30pm and was about to enter from Washington, there was a 3 on 1 fistfight going on right out front on the sidewalk. Quite intense with the single guy was being pummeled. He made an escape into the bar and I ran for the cabana bar area. Don't really know what happened or why.....but it was quite ugly.

Wednesday night was noteworthly in two respects. Firstly, it got very very busy. The cabana bar area was absolutely packed from midnight till when I left at 2:00am. Seemed like a Friday or Saturday crowd. Everyone was commenting how busy it was. Quite unusual for a Wednesday.

The other noteworthy thing was that there were quite a number of new guys dancing. At least two new Argentines (one who was a magician and was doing majic tricks with baloons and ropes), a hot Colombiano, and a smokin' hot guy from Jordan named Ferraz. Wow, what a pumped up body and jet black hair. Extremely handsome and very beefy. Just up my alley. I spoke with him briefly but I was otherwise engaged with other distractions and I lost Ferraz in the crowd. Need to go back for some of that. I understand from one of the bartenders that Ferraz dances only occassionally. All in all, a good visit. I left with a smile.:cool:

• 1 month later...

Well I just returned from Miami and was at Twist three nights this past week. Lots of new guys. The best was a hot young guy from Michigan...Travis. Very worked out body. Says he competed for the Mr Michigan contest (body building). Very nice guy. I spent quite a bit of time with him. Also a very big Russian bodybuilder. Just huge. Also the hot Jordanian, Ferraz, was back. Although I was there mid-week, the place was quite busy. No impact from Johnny's Miami at all.

Archived