THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Armstrong in LA

Businessguy
This topic is 4873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi Bizguy:

I have seen Armstrong several times back in Chicago. He is a recent transplant to sunny California. I have nothing but glowing recommendations for him.

He has a tight muscular body, beautiful sexy voice, and always does what he says he will do. He is great at role playing too. Make an appointment without any doubt.

I am looking forward to my next visit to LA.

Take Care and Have Fun,

Kinky

It was a bust

Made an appointment.Talked on the phone. He sent a text asking for a picture. I didn't have one but sent my honest discription. Confirmed the day of with a text. Tried to contact 1/2 hour before appointment for the address - no response. A few minutes after the planned start time, I got a text saying he needed to reschedule or cancel...his car had been towed while at the gym and he was stuck. I offered to pick him up. After a couple of more texted back and forth and a feeble apology from him, I gave up. No phone call, which is what I think a truly professional guy would do if the problem was real - he just sent texts. Could have been a real event but I felt brushed off. Who knows. Maybe he didn't like my discription.

Hi Biz:

I am really very sorry about your experience. I guess I was lucky? I agree with your statement about professionals.

I will not make a special effort to spend extra time in LA. Very disappointing news.

I am not sure about the description thing, I am a forty-something chubby white balding exec type and his dick was hard all the time (must be my hot blue eyes).

Kinky,

TBTold:

It could be, the first picture was accurate over the last year and a half. The second may have been an older pic, or a fake (far more vascular than I ever saw him).

I always go for the shot that includes body and face. I dislike how so many include just a dick pic.....or an ass pic. Love those things, but I need a face.

Sorry to hear about your experience with Armstrong. I hired him about 2 years ago in Chicago. The pics were accurate and he was a total pro. Really nice guy. Strong and sexy as hell. Would hire again in Chicago or in LA. I guess we all have our off days....

BizGuy, I'm sorry this happened to you. I agree with you that "ArmStrong" most definitely should have called you immediately to cancel or offer a thorough explanation. His sending a text message to apologize for standing you up is unprofessional and inexcusable.

Archived