THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Romann/andrew justice review 6/7

Bosguy
This topic is 4877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The only thing hotter than today's weather in Chicago is the Romann/Andrew Justice review posted today. Put 2 midwestern studs together and watch the fireworks begin. I am one of Romann's biggest fans, but, once again, he has more tricks up his sleeve than any client could imagine and it seems like the chemistry with Andrew brought the best out in both of them.

Guess I'm going to have to change the venue of my next meeting with Romann from Boston to Chicago and hope that Andrew is also available.

Congratulations guys!!!

Bill K.

Can I ask a perhaps silly question, but one that's always been in the back of my mind?

What is the pronunciation of "Romann?"

Is it "ROman" (as in when in Rome, do as the Romanns do)?

Is it "RoMAHN" (as in, rhymes with Don)?

Is it "RoMAN" (as in, rhymes with Man)?

My own instinct says it would be the 2nd choice, because that's how the name *looks* to me, lol - but am I right?

;-)

Can I ask a perhaps silly question, but one that's always been in the back of my mind?

What is the pronunciation of "Romann?"

Is it "ROman" (as in when in Rome, do as the Romanns do)?

Is it "RoMAHN" (as in, rhymes with Don)?

Is it "RoMAN" (as in, rhymes with Man)?

My own instinct says it would be the 2nd choice, because that's how the name *looks* to me, lol - but am I right?

;-)

Choice #1. ROman

I don't care how this handsome, hot man's name is pronounced! (I know the writer is being facetious!!) I just know that I want to meet "ROmaNN" before year's end!

I do hope he'll be in California any month besides October! -:) -:)

I, too, very much enjoyed reading the latest saga involving Andrew Justice (another man on my list) and Romann!!

Archived