THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

London Hotels

Guest alexjay
This topic is 4873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest alexjay

Going to London this summer. Recommendations on best hotels near the village, piccadilly etc. Prefer established type places (3 +or 4 +), gay friendly of course. Thanks bois.

Guest Rich.

Hi Alexjay,

I'd be delighted to give you some recommendations, but it would be helpful to have an idea of budget (per night), do you want any specific facilities such as a gym or a business centre, and if you'd prefer modern or heritage.

Thanks

Richard

Guest alexjay

Rich. Think I prefer the more modern style hotels. I know hotel are $$ there lol, but something reasonable near soho/piccadilly would be good. Like a place where one could bring back "company" without any issue hehe

Guest Rich.

Alexjay, I have a recommendation that doesn't meet any of your requirements. BUT... I think you might enjoy it. It's an unusual hotel. In an unusual area. You'd be 5-minutes by cab (15-minutes on foot) from Soho (traffic and your own walking speed permitting!). It's in one of the safest areas in London. How willing are you to step outside your comfort zone? :rolleyes:

Richard

Guest MajorTomp

My interest is up. I'm all ears.

Alexjay, I have a recommendation that doesn't meet any of your requirements. BUT... I think you might enjoy it. It's an unusual hotel. In an unusual area. You'd be 5-minutes by cab (15-minutes on foot) from Soho (traffic and your own walking speed permitting!). It's in one of the safest areas in London. How willing are you to step outside your comfort zone? :rolleyes:

Richard

Guest Rich.
My interest is up.

Never heard it called 'interest' before! How are the deposits? :p

I'm all ears.

OK, I've tweaked a few of those! :D

Major Tom, if you're thinking of hopping into a tin-can sometime in the near future, and considering London as a possible destination, PM me and I'll spill the beans. :)

Richard

Richard

Rich.boiNOTbn, you are such a tease!

Guest Rich.
Rich.boiNOTbn, you are such a tease!

Ouch! Glutes!! Allumeuse? C'est moi?? Je suis une allumeuse?! C'est vrais? N'cest pas?! :confused:

Richard

Guest Rich.

Oh... Glutes, maybe you can trade a favour? If so, convince SD to work me over into disclosure! After all, he's only a Eurostar away! :p

Richard

Glutes, maybe you can trade a favour? If so, convince SD to work me over into disclosure! After all, he's only a Eurostar away! :p

Rich, sarcasm, unless expressed in person, doesn't translate well when it's written. Don't push your luck.

And please guys, leave me out of your private war.

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/white_flag.jpg

Guest Rich.
Rich, sarcasm, unless expressed in person, doesn't translate well when it's written. Don't push your luck.

And please guys, leave me out of your private war.[/color]

http://www.thesportsbank.net/core/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/white_flag.jpg

No Probs. SD. Edited, My Friends List. :p

Best.

Richard

Archived