THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Muscular White Tops in NYC - Valentino or Hot College Muscle?

Marky
This topic is 4872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

I tend to like young, bigger/stronger white boys who are masculine tops who kiss and give a good pounding. Anyone been with either Valentino (Italian hunk) or Hot College Muscle below?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=261293&scid=55903897&sp=5&pos=85&locid=1569&iid=124005

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=267845&scid=55903897&sp=9&pos=179&locid=1569&iid=128355

Thanks

Red flags for Hot College Muscle: he says he's from Rosamand, CA, but there is no such place (he might mean Rosamond in the high desert, but it's unlikely he doesn't know how to spell his home town); "Contact me Jakub" sounds like eastern European English; he claims to speak Korean and Portuguese (!), not languages one is likely to learn in high school in a small town in the California desert. My guess is that this is a scam.

Red flags for Hot College Muscle: he says he's from Rosamand, CA, but there is no such place (he might mean Rosamond in the high desert, but it's unlikely he doesn't know how to spell his home town); "Contact me Jakub" sounds like eastern European English; he claims to speak Korean and Portuguese (!), not languages one is likely to learn in high school in a small town in the California desert. My guess is that this is a scam.

Charlie,

Your radar detector appears to be quite sensitive. 'Visiting from' is different from 'Hailing from', right ...? Hot College Muscle might be a transplant.

As for the typo in Rosamond, please don't expect everyone to have a perfect command of English as you do. :cool:

I don't see where the scam is ...

Best regards, Steven ~

"Visiting from" normally means that "Rosamand" is his home town or base; however, someone has obviously alerted him to this thread, because he has now changed his ad to clarify that he is from the Czech Republic and that he really does speak five languages. He could, of course, now be living in Rosamond, which is a very distant suburb of LA, and going to a college somewhere in the region where Korean is taught. I agree that it doesn't look like a scam now. I wonder who (kdo? quelle personne?) could have alerted him....

Archived