THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Dante at Chelseaguys?

ues123
This topic is 4847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest WinsomeVic

I don't know about Dante but I can vouch for Campus. I used to book a hot guy from them fairly regularly, Gio, a hunky young muscular Spaniard. I'd book a hotel room, he'd come over, we'd hit the sheets for an hour, and honestly he was so under my skin my legs would be trembling for a while after he finished and left.

Campus always treated me well. Good luck.

• 5 weeks later...

I came upon Dante's pics just recently and thought he looked really familiar. I've come to conclude that they're of JP, who also works independently. If you compare Dante's mouth and chin (and to some degree, his nipples), they're the same as in JP's pics in his own ad:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=206447

Dunno if you hired him already but thought I'd chime in. I've seen JP at my gym and can say that he's put on quite a bit of muscle and seems much less lean than either set of pics, but still hot.

A doppelgänger is a double of a living person.

JP says he is 25, has a petulant look, is cut and says he is straight. As far as his pics on Rentboy, he Looks entirely different in the flesh.

Dante says he is 29, is uncut and bi.

Both list themselves as Italian. I haven't seen a review on JP. I'll check out Dante later.

Archived