THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on this interesting twosome

Phil_musc
This topic is 4873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello again, Gentlemen. I come asking for any information on these two guys who are visiting Philly for a few days:

http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/oakland/13961/

I have tried 4-handed massages in the past and found the experience less than I would have hoped for. But I could be talked into trying again if any of you could talk me up on these two. They seem very approachable and more interesting than some of my other experiences. Any thoughts? PM if that suits you better. Thanks for any and all input!

i am a very pleasant experience with these two gentlemen. not sure how much detail i am allowed to get into in this public area, but if some more experienced members could give me guidance on what is appropriate i will continue. (i am happy to share!) otherwise, PM me with questions, no matter how specific!

:-)

To each his own.

I find older guys with ponytails, especially gray hair ponytails, a total gross out. It's possible their sensual massage skills are great. At least they provide a video, which is quite provocative. However, at some point during the sensual massage experience, I'm going to open my eyes. And to sustain an erection, or even a heightened level of sexual excitement, I can't be hit in the face with some old guy wearing a ponytail. An appropriate sense of style matters to me.

Good luck.

Archived