THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Seeking Masseur recommendations for San Francisco ~

luvarub
This topic is 4868 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys ~ I've made my way back up north and would luv some masseur suggestions for SF. I prefer a real deal massage with a nice erotic add on. Curious to try a prostate massage, but that's not a requirement. Thanks guys, really glad I found this awesome forum! :o

Does anyone have any experiences with Luis Ulises? http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/hot_luis.shtml

His reviews are good but we all know that isn't always a true indicator.

Also, any 911 on Fernando? http://www.massagem4m.com/ca/san-francisco/11383/

The reviews are good but very generalized.

I am looking for a sexy masseur who give a good massage with plenty of erotic elements.

Fernando

I've been to Fernando a long time ago. He's definitely a cute guy and offered some sensual elements. I called early one day for an appointment that afternoon. Unfortunately my watch stopped during the day and I was late. He called me and asked where I was. I rushed over then so that may have affected the massage. Not a negative experience (maybe for him it was) but not one that I ever went back.

I've been to Fernando a long time ago. He's definitely a cute guy and offered some sensual elements. I called early one day for an appointment that afternoon. Unfortunately my watch stopped during the day and I was late. He called me and asked where I was. I rushed over then so that may have affected the massage. Not a negative experience (maybe for him it was) but not one that I ever went back.

I got a massage from him a few years back. While he did seem like a nice guy, the massage felt a bit detached overall. It was lt/med pressure, and he did provide a release at the end. It was an evening massage so perhaps he was just tired. I didn't book another session.

Archived