THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Scott Sloan

Ajac
This topic is 4875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I see Mr. Sloan is still leaving a trail of ripped off clients behind him.

Two bad reviews in a week. Every time I see his listing any where it still pisses me off. New in Town? College Boy? Yeah right.

Unfortunately I didn't know of the forum until after I threw two hundred bucks down a hole.

Is there any chance that complaints to the sites he lists at could result in him being banned from listing?

I have to admit I would love some one younger and bigger than him book him and not put up with his homophobe rip off. I'm just saying.

I see Mr. Sloan is still leaving a trail of ripped off clients behind him.

Two bad reviews in a week. Every time I see his listing any where it still pisses me off. New in Town? College Boy? Yeah right.

Unfortunately I didn't know of the forum until after I threw two hundred bucks down a hole.

Is there any chance that complaints to the sites he lists at could result in him being banned from listing?

I have to admit I would love some one younger and bigger than him book him and not put up with his homophobe rip off. I'm just saying.

We should send him on fake calls all through the city and new jersey and long island. It might be worth the price of a disposable phone....

I bet he has had that done to him, at least I hope he has. The bad reviews don't even do him justice. He is the man that gives douche bags a bad name. If he wasn't such a homophobic thief I would just say he was sad and pathetic. The epitome of a hard partying roided up frat boy getting to old to pull off that vibe. College boy? Only if he was having a mid life crisis and decided to go back and get the credits he needed to get a job teaching Phys Ed. Wow years later and I still get worked up. Thank god he was only one of a few bad experiences in a sea of good ones.

Guest Merlin

As an alternative to fake calls, extract promises from him and them refuse to pay up front, which is critical to his way of doing business. Alternatively, make it clear that only massage and absolutely no sex is involved, then report his fraud to the police. Obviously he consistently finds enough victims to make his advertising profitable.

Scum Bag Sloan!

I still don't understand how Clients when just seeing what he looks like NOW still even let him in the door or just don't run from the Hotel Room?

The Scum Bag now is just at the point of grabbing $$ when shown to him and fleeing!

Call the Cops! :mad:

Archived