THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Top 5 in NYC?

Guest heywood
This topic is 4858 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've had good experiences with:

Colin

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/13909/

Dario

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/14782/

MuscleBoy Will (well reviewed on this site) also gives a good massage, albeit lighter and more sensual in nature. Will and Dario are both Asian, but both have very muscular bodies. Colin looks rough around the edges but is actually a very sweet guy (a gardener and landscaper!) and knows what he's doing. There's also a rotating list of hunky latino guys, but the ones I usually like who actually know how to give a good massage don't seem to be in town at the moment (Paulo, who's in Miami now and Hunk Diesel, who travels a lot too). I have yet to find a "keeper" of the all-American, Randy Blue, white jock type...and by "keeper" I mean someone who really gives (and enjoys giving) a good massage and isn't just going through the motions. Very interested to hear other recommendations.

I recently had a session with Colin. He was nice and all but no chemistry at all..we just didnt click. He made it clear from the get-go that he does NOT go beyond a standard massage, he mentioned it over and over. Like I said it he was nice but just kinda bland and somewhat robotic. The massage did take a sensual turn but I was so not into him, it fizzled at the end. Just my take.

Guillermo is one I would not go back to. Saw him a few years ago and he is definitely hot but that's about it. His massage was fair, and the cell phone was in one hand a few times while he pretended to be getting more lotion. He finished up about 15 minutes early because he misplaced his keys in his own place and that took over his mind (only able to think about one thing at a time I guess).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived