THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Riko in NY

Irtwo
This topic is 4881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with him? Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=264092&scid=55678153&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1569&iid=125902

Just an observation: I'm always interested in what is missing in an ad (becuase the cynical side of me thinks it's something they want to hide. What i notice missing here is his age. If age is an issue for you, I'd ask - and also, which picture is the most recent (those pictures look to me like they may have been taken over a span of time, if you compare what you can see of the face.)

Just an observation: I'm always interested in what is missing in an ad (becuase the cynical side of me thinks it's something they want to hide. What i notice missing here is his age. If age is an issue for you, I'd ask - and also, which picture is the most recent (those pictures look to me like they may have been taken over a span of time, if you compare what you can see of the face.)

It's interesting what people look for in ads. While I agree that I would like to see age in ads, ever since the last one or 2 updates on Rentboy, ages have been mostly absent. Age used to be listed under the characteristics once you clicked into the ad. It was always interesting to see the age in the verbal description be several years younger from the listed age-- which was taken-- I think- from the birthdate used to sign up for the ad to prove you weren't under age.

What I notice on this ad in particular is that he doesn't state, gay, bisexual, straight, or whatever.

One thing that now bugs me about Rentboy in general is that the characteristics listed -like where it lists - build, endowment size, cut/uncut-- once you click into the ad now seem to occur in a random order. They used to be in a set order several updates in the past, and I liked it much better back then because now I have to actively search for the characteristics and I'm always overlooking them and having to go back and re-read the ad.

Gman

Archived