THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tops: Have you ever had someone who simply couldn't start or finish?

This topic is 4860 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you ever had someone who wanted to bottom but simply couldn't relax enough to let you in -- or someone you could get into but he simply couldn't endure it?

Or have you had someone who was having trouble but you eventually were able to relax him into it? What did you do?

massage is an amazing thing when it comes to opening up new and inexperienced bottoms. My massage talents have opened up many many bottoms for me over the years. So many say, "No way I'm gonna be able to take that thing!" Then we start and they cant or I have to take it out. Then we stop, relax, make out and I give them a 20 minute massage. they open up and the rest is fun! This doesn't always work. I had one regular for 2 years who I was never able to sucessfully top no matter what. Fortunately he loved oral!

massage is an amazing thing when it comes to opening up new and inexperienced bottoms. My massage talents have opened up many many bottoms for me over the years. So many say, "No way I'm gonna be able to take that thing!" Then we start and they cant or I have to take it out. Then we stop, relax, make out and I give them a 20 minute massage. they open up and the rest is fun! This doesn't always work. I had one regular for 2 years who I was never able to sucessfully top no matter what. Fortunately he loved oral!

I hope I learn about your techniques first-hand soon.

Archived