THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

James from Brazil

dcman
This topic is 4885 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About 5 years ago I met a Brazilian guy at the Town House in NY. He was smooth, nice bod, lots of curly blonde hair and sort of a short nose. He was also advertising in some magazines at the time. Someone told me he may have gone back to Brazil. Any of you guys know anything about him?

Thanks Guys.

dcman

About 5 years ago I met a Brazilian guy at the Town House in NY. He was smooth, nice bod, lots of curly blonde hair and sort of a short nose. He was also advertising in some magazines at the time. Someone told me he may have gone back to Brazil. Any of you guys know anything about him?

Thanks Guys.

dcman

This cutie doesn't come to the US very much anymore if he's the one to which you're referring. His name escapes me, but it began with the letter "B" and he was from Sao Paulo. I'd made three appointments with him in San Francisco only to have had to cancel each time! He was a hottie--had a big, gorgeous dick and nice bod and face, and apparently knew how to use his "blessings" quite--quite well!!!!

I believe you are thinking of Bruno. He matches your description and used to tour the U.S., Canada, and Europe. I don't know if he is retired or not, but have not seen any ads from him, nor heard from him (he used to email me, with my permission, when he was planning to tour a city near me). I met him a couple of times and he was, truly, amazing in all ways--including being a very, very nice man.

He may have used multiple names

I believe you are thinking of Bruno. He matches your description and used to tour the U.S., Canada, and Europe. I don't know if he is retired or not, but have not seen any ads from him, nor heard from him (he used to email me, with my permission, when he was planning to tour a city near me). I met him a couple of times and he was, truly, amazing in all ways--including being a very, very nice man.

Perhaps him. The most discernable characteristic is that he had a sort of squashed nose similar to aboriginal men and a big head of curly blonde hair. He said he had been in the Brazilian air force and that he had a girfriend back in Brazil. I thought he said he was from Bahia, but maybe not. This goes back to about 2006 so sort of cloudy but I would really like to try to contact him. Any info greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Archived