THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chase Hunter In Chicago--411

Gar1eth
This topic is 4890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any info on Chase Hunter currently advertising for Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago--especially any info about him as versatile. He's been one of my fantasy guys for a long time. The problem being # 1 he is 500 an hour #2 when I've talked with him on the phone his voice always sounds rushed-- either he really isn't that fond of phone calls, he has bad ADHD, or maybe something else.

Thanks,

Gman

Gar1eth,

Which site is his ad on?

Spanker, if I may be so bold as to use your 1st name, please call me Gary. As for Chase, his ad is on RB. His home base is Ft Lauderdale, but he's had a travel ad saying he's going to be in Chicago probably at least a month. I wonder if he's more interested in the GRABBYs or IML. I wonder if he has another occupation or a bunch of rich guys who like him because I doubt your everyday run of the mill client can afford to spend 500 for a single hour. Here is the link to his ad

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=267440&iid=128046&scid=55277972&sp=1&pos=1&locid=1459

Gman

Not sure he is worth the $500 for a single hour, but he is one incredible hunk!

I'm glad everyone admires my taste:o. I just wish someone had some solid information on him either publically or to private message me.

Gman

I'm glad everyone admires my taste:o. I just wish someone had some solid information on him either publically or to private message me.

Gman

I have been with him about 3-4 times in Florida. Great guy, but I can see why you think he might have ADD, since his in-person Communications style is similar. BUT he has always been extremely attentive and not a clock watcher. Every time I've seen him, I've climaxed twice, and I know it takes me at least 90 minutes to two hours to do that. He's worth it.

On a side note, I had to cancel a last minute visit with him due to a family emergency. Not only was he gracious about my having to cancel, he also checked in on me a week later to see if everything was ok.

Archived