THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

No erections!

Dave
This topic is 4887 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Daddy and readers of the forum -

last night i posted new photos of me in the Lounge ("New Pics"). some had my hard dick in it. sorry, i didn't realize that wasn't allowed. we all know erect penises are bad, bad, bad...

Admin note: no erections. We hate it too and appreciate your cooperation.

so, those pics were removed by Admin. if anyone wants to see them, hit up my site, click on "photos" and then "hard core"

would love to have your feedback on those, or any of the other ones that are still up in the Lounge section.

thanks!

ps by the way, for those of you who find hoods too s/m-ish... i do not show my face in my photos. divorced dad here. in case you're wondering, i don't wear hoods in appointments (unless specifically requested to do so!) in fact i am often smiling. oh yeah, there's a pic of my smile in the New Pics / Lounge section, if you're interested.

I, for one, can say that there is no shortage of smiles when Dave is around! :))

awww thanks. you are easy to smile with. i mean, when you're around, for me its easy to smile. i mean, your smile's easy. i mean, your smile's worth a thousand words. i mean - oh fuck, a thousand words later, and i still can't get it right!

fact is, you do put a smile on my face, countryboy :cool:

wait - wasn't this post supposed to be about my hard dick? can we get back to the subject at hand????

The subject is currently at hand? Whose? [sorry...I couldn't resist...]

Well it isn't at my hand, damn it. It hasn't been at my hand (or mouth or ass) for 8 days now. Double damn it. But damn it, I love it when it is.

But I'm with Dave about one thing: being around countryboy brings a smile to my face. Truly a wonderful, amazing gentleman who it is my privilege to call friend. One of the most generous, kind souls out here on the forum. Love you countryboy.

Archived