THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Damien : Isn't he too good to be true?

Cameron
This topic is 4891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys! I am new to this site and would certainly appreciate whatever information you could kindly provide me regarding this guy.

His ad at rentboy:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=269326&scid=55194827&sp=1&pos=0&locid=1569&iid=129363

He's got a couple of reviews here too:

http://daddysreviews.com/cruise/2011-05-18

But frankly they don't say much, besides the first eight reviews seem to be missing as well!!:D

Many of the older reviews are in the archives but I really don't go back that far and while i know you can retrieve them they are several years old. He does look spectacular but I dont have any first hand experience. BrooklynGuy can't imagine you let this specimen go unnoticed, have you any infor for the newcomer?

Thanks good ol boy!

Typically"New Yorker" personality means rude, cocky, overbearing?:rolleyes:

How are his topping skills? can he keep it up for long?

thanks for your response.

btw, I wonder what happened to his first eight reviews on daddysreview site? I even looked in archives but could not find anything!

I hope you guys (specifically philmusc and good ol boy) will write reviews of your experiences, or at least tell us a bit more here. He does look spectacular, but pictures usually don't tell the whole story, so we'd love the reviews!

This is a not a review but a recounting of my experience yesterday with Damien:

I arrived at the appointed time, he met me at the door of his hotel room wearing underwear. No question the body is extraordinarily hot, although the ever- expanding tatoos don't really do anything for me. An introductory hug and kiss - nice. He requested payment upfront before anything really happened. He seemed distracted and edgy the whole time I was with him. A little bit of modest mutual oral, a little anal, although that didn't work too well because he couldn't stay hard. Some nice enough body contact and making out. He brought me off manually, he didn't come. I was dressed and in the elevator 32 minutes after having arrived. during the last five minutes I was with him, he was on the phone arranging other appointments. He was definitely not rude, cocky, arrogant or overbearing, but the whole experience was lacking in any sort of connection or engagement. Not worth the bucks or the time, I would say.

Many of the older reviews are in the archives but I really don't go back that far and while i know you can retrieve them they are several years old. He does look spectacular but I dont have any first hand experience. BrooklynGuy can't imagine you let this specimen go unnoticed, have you any infor for the newcomer?

It was a long time ago when I contacted "Damien" But we couldn't get skeds together and I never got back to him. I do remember his Reviews ran Hot & Cold at that time?

BUT..A "32 min shuffle" is one for the record books! The guys Pix's have always run damn Hot! He has put alot of Hard Work into a very Hard Bod!

P.S.Philmusc should really write a Full REVIEW...I'd like to see IF Damien has a Response?

Brooklyn Guy, I have taken your request to heart and submitted my first review. I have thought about writing in the past, especially for guys who I have really clicked with and enjoyed. But this experience and your encouragement have wrenched me out of my usual inertia. We'll see if it gets published.

:confused:

Brooklyn Guy, I have taken your request to heart and submitted my first review. I have thought about writing in the past, especially for guys who I have really clicked with and enjoyed. But this experience and your encouragement have wrenched me out of my usual inertia. We'll see if it gets published.

Good for You! Experiences Good Bad or Indifferent should be passed on in Reviews! Most definitely when the Time Spent was 32 mins!

Not only will it be a little Theraputic for Time & Money wasted..BUT it will also IF Daddy Contacts Damian let him know IF he doesn't already that he is being "discussed" on Daddys! I'm sure he read his last Wonderful Review! :rolleyes:

Whether or not as they say in NYC he "gives a crap" Time will tell?

I've met Damien too. I'm not sure how much I should say since I am not supposed to review him here . I cant write a review because it was so long ago. I guess to summarize-- incredible body!!!!!!!! He was versatile but not very. He does have a stereotypical NY/NJ personality. I guess I should stop there. If anyone wants more info, please PM me. Oh and I think he used to go by Sergio.

Gman

Thanks guys for all your inputs!

I believe he's great for those who are only interested in muscle worship and nothing else.

Strange that he changed his alias from Sergio to something like Damien because an alias such as "Sergio" seemed more appropriate for his dark latin looks!

Archived