THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Aidan or Other Houston Suggestions?

texas
This topic is 4893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to be in Houston for work next week (which is unusual for me - I live in North Texas and don't get to Houston much).

I'm thinking of hiring Aidan, based on on his reviews. Does anyone have any recent experience with him?

Are there others I should consider while I'm in town?

I appreciate any advice you can give!

Two suggestions.

If your looking for a bottom Brandon Williams will be there from June 3 to 7. If these dates coincide with your visit then you've won the lottery.

Also, absolutely the best Houston based guy is Alan Ladd. I had an outstanding session with Alan (see review). He will give you a great time.

I agree 110%. Brandon Williams is one of the greats. Locally (and everywhere else), Alan Ladd is Five-Star and Five-Diamond all the way. I see him regularly, both on an intimate basis and socially, and you cannot go wrong with him. Others to consider (and I have heard good things about them through the grapevine, but not met them personally): Jonathan (Houston Latin Guy) and Stephen--both on Rentboy, and Derek and Jason Owen--both on Men4RentNow. Jonathan is reviewed very well here and is on my list of people to meet (except I keep going back to Alan Ladd--almost an addiction!!!). There are others who are reviewed on this site in Houston, but I have not met them and do not know anything about them. Alan will be out of town for the IML convention in Chicago, but will be here at other times. As Said my gtx1, if you can arrange a meeting with Brandon Wiliams, that would be great, too.

I had a very similar experience to MscleLovr. So-So experience, I would not hire him again although he did make some attempt to remedy my dissatisfaction with the experience. He does have a nice body and tops well enough.

If I was going to hire in Houston, I would definitely go with (Bull), Medium Rare on men4rent if I wanted an hourly:

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=235975&Login=MEDIUMRARE

If looking for an overnight or weekend, I would have Ethan West from Dallas come down:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=184782

Two or so years ago Aidan only advertised as a top. I called him up, he indicated he could maybe be versatile. Then when I told him I was middle-aged and out of shape--he said no he wouldn't bottom. In more recent ads he states he is versatile. But from a previous response on this thread-- it's obvious bottoming is not his forte.

I've done a weekend with Alan Ladd last year, and he is a great guy. Alan has many things going for him. 1st he's a friendly guy. 2nd he is very handsome. 3rd he has a nice body. 4th he is probably at least 8 inches-- possibly longer. 5 He is versatile-- so can satisfy whatever you need. 6. Great kisser.

I could go on but you get the gist. If you have any other questions, you can private message me.

Gman

Guest SilverDollar

I too have been with Aidan. He has an absolutely stunning body, but he does not like to kiss and is a less than enthusiastic sex partner. Also, does not like to bottom.

I agree: Ethan West is an excellent choice. Bringing him in from Dallas does require planning (it is a 250+ mile trip one way) and he is usually only available for such a trip for an extended appointment and usually only on weekends or other times when he can be away. Ethan is very responsive to calls and email and easy to work with. As I travel to Dallas, I have always kept him on my list of people to meet there (depending upon availabilty and schedules).

If your schedule and availability make an appointment with someone from Houston, I highly suggest (see above) Alan Ladd. If he is not available, the others I listed are excellent choices, too.

Archived