THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Zack Greene - Los Angeles

body2body
This topic is 4893 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They are in the metro area, but that he was in Minneapolis very recently and different pics were used with the same phone number. With terrible LA traffic, I doubt there's that many people in all 3 areas in the same day. Maybe he's real, why doesn't someone give a call?

I sent Zack an email message through the Rentmen site. I asked him how long he would be in Los Angeles because I would be unavailable until after Memorial Day, and detailing in a general way my interests (no discussion of specific acts). My reply came in tonight. He did not answer my question about availability, He did tell me he would not accept cash from first time clients and that I would need to collect his fee in the form of a "Greendot Re-load Pack" available at Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. I would be expected to give him the "Greendot Re-load Pack" upon his arrival as an indication of my "good faith". Oh Please, so many whistles and sirens went off at that point my ears are still ringing. Be warned. If it looks like a scam and smells like a scam, it is probably a scam. The Pics are pretty, but he won't be worth the trouble or the risk.

Archived