THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

HOT "men of color" WANTED!

Axiom2001
This topic is 4881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a man who likes hot, virile, masculine, good looking men/studs! Almost all of my experiences have been with men of lighter hues. This was not done intentionally; these are the men who have been available.

Would someone oblige me by posting a variety of men based on the above as well as their nationality/ethnicity/colour? I would do it for others and me, but I DO NOT HAVE the expertise in uploading photographs.

I would like to view some hot black men, Latinos, etc...... along with their white counterpoints here in the gallery!

Thanks, guys!

Guest Rich.

Hey Axiom2001

I thought you might like this lovely guy who was working at a sauna in Rio (I think it was Club 117) a few years back. The pic was taken by Lucas Kazan, who also shot a vid of him in a hotel room.

I used to think Brazil was the best place on earth for MEN, but then I discovered Cuba!!

Richard

Archived