THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 afmuscleboi nyc

ross06
This topic is 4897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him maybe a couple of years ago the first time he advertised. His body and face are as amazing as the pics show, but while very friendly, he was otherwise rather lackluster and his sexual energy was SO lacking, and he was more than a bit tentative. He showed up and kind of killed the AF fantasy with how he dressed and smelled. He reeked of too much perfume and his oversized sweats and kicks looked very awkward and obvious in my doorman building, that I have a feeling everyone in my building knew what I was up to with having such a man come to my apartment.

I had almost exactly the same exact experience as le *****, except for the perfume part last year! : -)

I actually did a repeat recently, and it was the same lackluster session.

Also, he has gotten much bigger for my taste, and is definitely no longer an A&F type.

Nice enough guy though, and if u like them big, at that price, I think he is worth a try. Once. : -)

I saw him maybe a couple of years ago the first time he advertised. His body and face are as amazing as the pics show, but while very friendly, he was otherwise rather lackluster and his sexual energy was SO lacking, and he was more than a bit tentative. He showed up and kind of killed the AF fantasy with how he dressed and smelled. He reeked of too much perfume and his oversized sweats and kicks looked very awkward and obvious in my doorman building, that I have a feeling everyone in my building knew what I was up to with having such a man come to my apartment.

Archived