THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Looking in Nashville

Guest heywood
This topic is 4890 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Woody" in Nashville is the only choice. I would strongly suggest you stay away from the others. Nashville has an unfortunate reputation for stings and nefarious players in this arena. Sometimes, you will find people travelling through Nashville that are worthwhile. However, and I strongly urge you to do this: rely on only on those who are well-reviewed/highly-reviewed on this site. If Woody is not available, you might consider doing without as things in Nashville are that grim.

What's up Heywood? I also reccomend Woody highly, but, there is one more choice. On Craigslist therapeutic services in Nashville there is one of the hottest guys in America. He is legit. He is a friend. He is not a cop. I cannot use his name on this forum but when you see the face pic you will know who i am talking about. DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Great masseur and the rest is up to you and your budget. good luck

Archived